3 Ağustos 2009 Pazartesi

I, Mona Lisa


1478, april...
middle of middle ages...
medici's; the family who had started renassaince, had very dark clouds hanging over...
a horrible murder, a big love, lots of betrayals, ignorance...

florence...
very far away from today's touristic, shining life...
art was forbidden, "black death" was everywhere, the city's name was called one of the biggest sins.

people who liked arts, were being killed or burned.
the city was locked inside through the life outside...

a woman.
mona lisa.
her destiny was bloody, painful but passionate, standing against the destiny, bold..

and leonardo.
indulges in art.
risked everthing for art.

and that painting.
a smile; hundreds of questions inside.

I was impressed by this book when I read it.
Sometimes, I couldn't believe the igrorance and bigotry, which scared me. Most of the nights, I couldn't leave this book. Moreover, I dreamed about the book :)

If you like to read historical books, I can recommend this very proudly :)

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder